THIS IS ME!
Hi and Welcome! I am Jen Scott, creator of Flashy Mama. I grew up outside of Philadelphia and after college lived in Houston for 10 years. I have been living in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida for 8 years with my husband, Russ, and our 2 photo-fabulous children whose lives are excessively documented by good old Mom (…they’ll appreciate it later)!
Photographing weddings and families in South Florida and around the globe is my passion! My goal is to capture the fun, love and personality that is unique to each couple or family. This is where I shine! I offer master level photography skills, business organization and know-how, personalized service, and the drive to give my clients an experience that will exceed their expectations.
I am not just your photographer. I am your resource for your wedding day vendors, wedding timeline planning, wardrobing and color palette coach and final printing and creative display partner. I strongly believe in continued education and am always furthering my craft. I have traveled across the country to study under the best in the wedding and family portrait industry. Flashy Mama just ranked in the top 1% of photographers around the world for our number of magazine and online publications, earning the 2018 Editors’ Choice Award on Two Bright Lights!
Here’s me in a nutshell:
- My family and my photo-passion are everything!!!
- I am a total sucker for love… every kind of love (think of the movie Love Actually… one of my favorites)!
- I WILL cry at your wedding… not “blubbering mess” cry but more like “I’m a professional working right now but I’m witnessing one of the most important moments of your life and am totally psyched for you” cry.
- Animals… I love our locally adopted dogs (Max and Kona), cats (Luna and Khaleesi) and lizards (Groundon and Zero).
- Travel… Rome, Paris, Munich, California wine country, Hawaii, Cancun, Disney. Luxury hotels to camping, I love it all! And planning each trip is just as fun!
- Halloween… I have dressed up every Halloween ever. Themed books, movies, parties, etc… I’m in and committed!
- Massages… my ultimate relaxation.
- Date Night… pizza and vino, like a nice red with a little kick!
- Music… I love concerts of all kinds and teaching my kids about classic rock, 80’s greats, and 90’s hip hop!
- My Philly roots are deep… a cheesesteak and lager are my favorite guilty pleasures.
Thanks for learning more about me but now it’s your turn! Click on our Contact Page and tell me about you and your vision for your most perfect day.